It’s that time of year again! If whisk(e)y is what you’re looking to gift; I’m the Whiskey Wench to see! Ok… read.
Note: If you aren’t familiar with my blog I purchase every single whiskey, whisky and bourbon I have featured in this blog. I have been honest about my opinion without any biased. It’s hard work and it costs money, but it is truly something I enjoy. For those of you who continue to follow and support me, THANK YOU!
Let’s get started, the list below is broken down by price range. Most of the prices below are a range of costs (+/-), as prices may vary depending on where you live and buy. Finally, I have tasted every single product mentioned on my list. I will never recommend a product I myself haven’t tasted. You’ll be able to click on the links below to read my notes on each of the product.
Bourbon / American Whiskey
1. Kinsey 10-Year American Whiskey ($39)
2. Old Ezra 7-Year Barrel Strength ($39)
3. Oregon Spirits – Straight American Bourbon ($38)
1. Westland Reverie Fig. 1 ($120)
2. Knob Creek 25th Anniversary ($140)
1. Jameson Blender’s Dog ($69.99)
1. Red Spot Single Pot Still Irish Whiskey ($128)
2. Redbreast 21-Year ($250)
1. Chivas Regal Mizunara ($39)
2. The Six Isles Blended Malt Scotch Whisky ($40)
3. The Quinta Ruban 14-Years ($55)
1. Old Pulteney 15-Year ($67.49)
2. Glenglassaugh Torfa ($69)
3. Lagavulin 11-Year Offerman Edition ($82)
1. Ardbeg Drum ($130)
2. Myth & Legends I ($160) *note this is also a blended whisky
Hope this list helps you find what you are looking for. If you need more ideas or inspiration, check out my previous gifts guides as they might still help. 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014.
Note: The contents on my blog are solely my opinion. To me every palate is different! Although I may or may not like a product, I always recommend for people to try it and make up their own minds.
One Comment Add yours