It’s that time of year again! If whisk(e)y is what you are looking for to give as a gift, I am here to help.
Note: If you aren’t familiar with my blog I purchase every single whiskey, whisky and bourbon I have featured in this blog. I have been honest about my opinion without any biased. It’s hard work and it costs money, but it is truly something I enjoy. For those of you who continue to follow and support me, THANK YOU!
Let’s get started, the list below is broken down by price range. Most of the prices below are a range of costs (+/-), as prices may vary depending on where you live and buy. Finally, I have tasted every single product mentioned on my list. I will never recommend a product I myself haven’t tasted. You’ll be able to click on the links below to read my notes on each of the product.
Bourbon / American Whiskey
1. Ridgeline Vermont Whiskey $39
2. Kings County Distillery – Peated Bourbon $45
1. Westland Peated American Single Malt Whiskey $70
- You can also read more about Westland here.
1. High West – A Midwinter Night’s Dram $100
1. Connemara 12-year whiskey $70-$80
2. Tullamore D.E.W 15-year $80-$90
1. The Macallan Edition No. 4 $100
2. Dalmore 15-year $110
1. Bowmore 17-Year Warehousemen’s Selection $200 +
Hope this list helps you find what you are looking for. If you need more ideas or inspiration, check out my previous gifts guides as they might still help. 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014.
Note: The contents on my blog are solely my opinion. To me every palate is different! Although I may or may not like a product, I always recommend for people to try it and make up their own minds.