We are officially 19 days away from Father’s Day. If you don’t have a gift yet and have a whiskey loving dad, I am here to help.
Let’s get started, the list below is broken down by price range. Most of the prices below are a range of costs (+/-), as prices may vary depending on where you live. Finally, I will never recommend a product I haven’t tasted.
You’ll find reviews of these either here on my Instagram or on my Blog. Link in bio. Each selection lists where you can find. Note some are options I’ve featured previously on previous guides.
Subscription: Can’t decide what to give your dad? You can always give them the gift of a whiskey subscription and Flaviar is an option. It can be a little spendy, but I’ve written a full review both on Instagram and blog to help you decide.
Whiskey Cocktail Loving Dad
· X by Glenmorangie $39.99 (Blog and Instagram)
· Bulleit Old Fashioned Cocktail $21.50 (Blog and Instagram)
· Elijah Craig Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup $4 (Blog and Instagram)
· WhistlePig Orange Fashioned $39 (Blog and Instagram)
· Milk & Honey Elements Peated $56.99 (Blog and Instagram)
· M&H Apex Series Pomegranate Wine Cask Small Batch Whisky $84.99 (Blog and Instagram)
· The Glenlivet 14 Year Cognac Cask Selection $50-$60 (Blog and Instagram)
· Grand Old Parr 18-Year $69.99 (Blog and Instagram)
· Jura Journey $34.99 (Blog and Instagram)
· West Cork – Barrel Proof $44.99 (Blog and Instagram)
· The Irish American Classic Blend $45 (Instagram)
· Stranahan’s Blue Peak Single Malt Whiskey $45.00 (Blog and Instagram)
· Keeper’s Heart Irish + America $30 (Blog and Instagram)
· Eagle Rare Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey $30-$37 (Blog and Instagram)
Expensive (but delicious): Westland Garryana 6th Edition $180 (Instagram)
Gin (expensive but delicious): Isle of Harris Gin $60 (Blog and Instagram)
And there you have it! A list of great whiskies that any whiskey loving dad will enjoy. If you want more ideas, check out my Father’s Day Gift Guide from previous years on both Instagram and Blog.
Note: The contents on my blog are solely my opinion. To me every palate is different! Although I may or may not like a product, I always recommend for people to try it and make up their own minds.