My gift guide is here and you know what, this post is special. It’s my 200th blog post! If you aren’t familiar with my blog I purchase every single whiskey, whisky and bourbon I have featured in this blog. I have been honest about my opinion without any biased. It’s hard work and it costs money but it is truly something I enjoy. I hope to bring you lots more in 2017. For those of you who continued to follow and support me, THANK YOU!
Let’s get started, the list below is broken down by price range. Most of the prices below are a range of costs (+/-), as prices may vary depending on where you live and buy. Finally, I have tasted every single product mentioned on my list. You’ll be able to click on the links below to read my notes on each of the product.
Bourbon / American Whiskey
- Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon $25
- Mad River Bourbon Whiskey $38.99
- Putnam Rye Whiskey (Boston Harbor Distillery) $40
- WhistlePig Rye 12 Year Old World $118
- Colonel E.H. Taylor Barrel Proof ($120-$165)
- Parker’s Heritage Collection 24 year-old bourbon limited release edition $249
- Laphroaig Cairdeas 2015 $75-$85
- Glenlivet 18 year-old $80-$90
- Kilchoman Port Cask Matured $100+
- Hibiki 17 year-old $200+
Happy shopping! Hope this list helps you find what you are looking for, for the whisk(e)y lover in your life. Cheers!
Note: The contents on my blog are solely my opinion. To me every palate is different! Although I may or may not like a product, I always recommend for people to try it and make up their own minds.