Yes, amazingly enough, 2016 is just about a month away. But before we start popping that champagne cork, I am here once again to provide a list of Bourbons, Whiskey and Whisky that I think are gift worthy for the holidays on this Cyber Monday.
The list below is broken down by price range. Most of the prices below are a range of costs (+/-) as prices may vary depending on where you live. I have also tasted every single product below so, you’ll be able to click on the link to read my notes on each one.
Bourbon / American Whiskey
- Wathen’s Kentucky Bourbon $40
- Nor’Easter Bourbon Whiskey $38
- Larceny Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey $20-$30
** Ryan and Wood Rye Whiskey $30-$40 is a whiskey I have not uploaded my review on, but the post is coming this week. Let me tell you, this Rye whiskey is EXCELLENT and worthy of being a fantastic gift. I will update this post with the proper link once I load my review.
- Great King Street – Artist’s Blended Scotch $40
- Glenlivet 12-year-old $30-$40
- Bowmore Small Batch Single Malt $40-$46
High Priced (** really high priced)
- Balblair 21 year-old 1993 Cask Strength – Gordon and MacPhail $130-$140
- Old Pulteney 21 year-old $140
- Kavalan Solist Cask Strength ex-Bourbon Cask whisky $130
- ** Macallan 25 year-old
Now if you still want more options and didn’t get to see my list from last year, here is the link: 2014 Holiday Gift Guide – Bourbon/Whiskey and Whisky
Happy shopping! Hope this list helps you find what you are looking for that whisk(e)y lover in your life.
Note: The contents on my blog are solely my opinion. To me every palate is different! Although I may or may not like a product, I always recommend for people to try it and make up their own minds.