Time is flying by and if you are like me, I am certain you are trying to think of ideas for those last-minute holiday gifts you may still need to buy. Well, I am here to help! Looking through all the 119 posts I’ve posted since I first started blogging I’ve come up with a list/guide to help you scratch out that whisk(e)y lover in your life. It could be for your spouse, mate, significant other, boss, friend, I mean just about anyone who loves whisky!
The list below is broken down by price range. Most of the prices below are a range of costs (+/-) as prices may vary depending on where you live. I have also tasted every single product below so, you’ll be able to click on the link to read my notes on each one. Hopefully that will better help give you more information.
1. Very Special Old Fitzgerald 12 $30-$40
2. Elmer T Lee Single Barrel Bourbon $30
3. Basil Hayden’s Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey $36
1. Triple Smoke – Corsair Distillery $52
2. Willett Single Barrel Rye Whiskey $40-$50
3. Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Whiskey $45-$50
Higher priced Whiskey/Bourbons
1. Eagle Rare 17 Kentucky Straight Bourbon whiskey $70
2. Blanton’s Single Barrel Bourbon $55-$60
3. Old Rip Van Winkle 10 year – If you can find it, it will be expensive
1. Highland Park 12 $45-$55
2. Green Spot $45-$50
3. Auchentoshan Classic $30-$40
1. Nikka Coffey Grain Whisky $60-$70
2. Glenfiddich 18 year-old $70-$90
3. Amrut Fusion Single Malt Whisky $60-$70
Higher priced Whisky
1. Highland Park 30 year-old $300-$500
2. GlenDronach 17 year-old Pedro Ximenex Sherry Puncheon $137
3. The Balvenie DoubleWood 17 year-old $125
Happy shopping! Hope this list helps you find what you are looking for.
Note: The contents on my blog are solely my opinion. To me every palate is different! Although I may or may not like a product, I always recommend for people to try it and make up their own minds.